FUTURE PHOTO COMPETITION THEMES
The competition theme for June was B&W Architecture in Downtown Roanoke
Each month we have a themed based competition for members of the Roanoke Camera Club.
- The competition is only open to club members in good standing.
- Images must be digital.
- Images should be emailed to Mark Deardorff by midnight the Sunday before the meeting.
- Images need to be no greater than 1920 wide x 1200 high. Neither width nor height can be exceeded. For example if the width causes the height to exceed 1200 then reduce the width.
- Images should be in jpeg format and in baseline standard format and not be greater then 1.25mb in size.
- Once an entry has won first place it can not be submitted in future competitions.
- Only one entry can be submitted per month per club member.
July - Dominant Color
August - Steps
September - Emotion
October - Fence(s)
November - “The trees are in their autumn beauty, The woodland paths are dry, Under the October twilight the water Mirrors a still sky…” – W. B. Yeats
December - Long Exposure