Each month we have a themed base competition for members of the Roanoke Camera Club.
- The competition is only open to club members in good standing.
- Images may be digital or prints (color or B&W).
- Prints should be mounted on a black foam core or other black mounting board, no larger than 20" x 16" and may not be matted or framed.
- Digital images should be emailed to Bruce Henderson by the Sunday before the meeting; size of digital images need to be 1920 wide x 1200 high. Neither width nor height can be exceeded. For example if the width causes the height to exceed 1200 then reduce the width.
- Digital images should be in jpeg format and in baseline standard format.
- Once an entry has won first place it can not be submitted in future competitions.
- Only one entry can be submitted per month per club member.
- Digital entries must be emailed no later then midnight the Sunday before the meeting date.
- No print entry will be accepted after the competition begins (approximately7:15 pm)
December - at Work
January - Your Favorite Shot From 2020
February - Winter +Submit Quotes
March - Leading Lines +Vote on Quotes
April - Repetition
May - Wildflowers
June - B&W Architecture in Downtown Roanoke
July - Dominant Color
August - Steps
September - Emotion
October - Fence(s)
November - Literary Quote (TBD)
December - Long Exposure
The competition theme for November was Something Ugly.
FUTURE PHOTO COMPETITION THEMES