The competition theme for May was Abandoned (B&W).
June - Droplets - One or many drops
July - Expressive Portrait - portrait showing expression
August - Storytelling - an image that evokes a story
September - Foggy morning
October - On the water
November - Leaves close up and personal - image showing leaves but no landscapes
December - Reproduce a likeness of a famous painting - pick a painting by a famous artist and submit an image like that painting. Also submitt a photo of the painting.
FUTURE PHOTO COMPETITION THEMES
Each month we have a themed based competition for members of the Roanoke Camera Club.
- The competition is only open to club members in good standing.
- Images must be digital.
- Images should be emailed to Mark Deardorff by midnight the Sunday before the meeting.
- Images need to be no greater than 1920 wide x 1200 high. Neither width nor height can be exceeded. For example if the width causes the height to exceed 1200 then reduce the width.
- Images should be in jpeg format and in baseline standard format and not be greater then 1.25mb in size.
- Once an entry has won first place it can not be submitted in future competitions.
- Only one entry can be submitted per month per club member.